Since the corona pandemic, the number of users of the popcorn time app increased rapidly. The titles available there are the latest and ultra quality. That’s the reason a number of the individuals came back to stream through this app. While the servers are the same size which causes a massive web traffic load. That can cause the unavailable for sometimes.
Likewise, the other possible reason for the app operational. As the old (original) domain of the software is no more active. And there many unverified domains are active. Since many people download the app unofficially. But in reality, the app they install is something else.
Similarly, many people are facing issues with the app taking too much time on loading. To overcome this issue, follow the simple steps in the following:
- Uninstall the app.
- Go-to app data and remove Temp/Popcorn-Time.
- Restart your PC/Laptop/Mac.
- Now Reinstall the latest version of the app from our website.
- Right-click on the file and “Run as Administrator.”
- Choose the best VPN & connect.
- Now Enjoy streaming without any disruption.
Fix Loading Issues for Android
No one likes to get stuck with the app while their device has enough ram for multitasking. If you’re using Popcorn time on your android smartphone and facing loading issues. Then the steps to overcome the issues are as simple as the above one.
Here are the measures to follow:
- Make sure to have a good stable internet connection.
- Up-to-date your Popcorn Time App
- Arrange some extra storage on your device or use an external SD card.
- Clean Cache & remove the Junk files regularly.
I hope after doing these little steps, you’ll see a difference in loading speed. And still, if the matter is not resolved, then uninstall the app and reinstall it.
Loading Issues for MAC Users
It sounds excellent that Popcorn time is not just only for Windows and Android but for Mac also. As streaming on a smartphone is not as enjoyable as on a Mac.
Mostly the app doesn’t freeze. But sometimes an error occurred & software stuck in the meantime.
To extricate from the obstacle. Try to use minimum apps at the time. It will help the software to load quickly. And close unnecessary applications.
Loading Issue for Windows Users
Popcorn for the Windows version contains little complications. But overall, it works fine for windows desktop. The main reason for slowing down is that you may use multiple unauthorized applications. Which are consuming much of the computer’s RAM.
To get a slowing problem, use the original version of windows and up-to-date the latest one.
Go to the file manager and analyze whether there is some empty space left in the disks. If the hard drives are fully loaded, then delete the unessential items. And remove junk files and clear the cache. It will help to improve the computer speed and the Popcorn App also.
Media Player Not Working Error
As the app is currently working well. But if you’re getting into trouble with video playing errors like “Can’t play the video”. It can be annoying. Perform the following easy steps to fix media player error:
- Download any Best Video Player like MX Player.
- Open Popcorn Time App.
- Click any show & select the external player “MX Player.”
- Now stream your favorite shows without any errors.
- Enjoy Streaming!
Fixing the Subtitles Error
Sometimes the subtitles don’t display on the screen. Here is the simple way to resolve the error in 5 steps.
- Download Subtitles Externally from downsub.com
- Use External Player as described above.
- Open the movie you want to watch.
- Add Subtitles from the option in-app.
- Now stream the show with Subtitles.